The physical properties of the MACRO® Blade serve to enhance all of the functional design capabilities of the MACRO® Grip.
Here are some quick facts:
- Face balanced, heel/toe mirror image peri-weighted blade
- Center shafted with S/S non-stepped shaft
- Stainless Steel Plain or Poly Insert with CNC milled face
- Three highlighted parallel alignment lines on top surface
- Head with Face insert weighs 357 grams
- Head without Insert weighs 350 grams
- Machine Finished Polymer Insert
- loft 3° / lie 74+
The weighting system employed in the two head designs widens the sweet spot both vertically and horizontally. The ball rolls off the face immediately in a smooth rotational pattern without digging in or hopping.
... Macro Mallet
... NEW Macro Blade
... Macro Grips
© 2006 MACRO® Golf, Inc. All Rights Reserved.